Looking Forward to Serving You ...
Did You Know?
Global credit card fraud losses have increased from about $3 billion annually in 2000 to about $11 billion annually in 2012 according to the Nilson Report, August 2013.
Home » About
Welcome to Assurance4You
At Assurance4You we strive to provide high-quality individual insurance coverage for healthcare, mental and allied health professionals. Our solutions allow them to have peace of mind, and better concentrate on what is really important for their practices, which is “helping others”.
As an insurance company, we have a flexible structure that allows us to bring goods to our clients in record time. Our team of professionals continually scans the market, identifying areas of need to further create valuable solutions for our clients.
We are also committed to offering affordable products, through well-known distributors who will guarantee accessibility and great customer service to our target markets.
Please feel free to navigate our website and thank you for stopping by.
Even though we may look like the new kid on the block, our expertise in managing, overseeing and providing Liability coverage goes back to 1969.
- Beginning in 1969, we managed the Professional Liability Insurance for social worker members of the National Association of Social Workers, under the structure of a Trust.
- By 2007 NASW Assurance Services, Inc. started operating as a wholly-owned subsidiary of NASW, managing the program and performance of the insurance carrier and third party administrator.
- In 2012 The NASW Risk Retention Group (RRG) took over the Liability Insurance operations for social worker members of the association, enhancing the Professional Liability policy coverage, and providing more flexibility in underwriting as a way to advocate for its policyholders.
- By July 2014 the RRG launched among its Professional Liability Insurance clients General and Cyber coverage, having an overwhelmingly positive response. These two products were made available as stand-alone coverage in early 2017 for all membership, regardless of having the PLI with the RRG or not
- By the second semester of 2016, the RRG brand Assurance4You was created to distribute Liability coverage among mental health and social work group practices and social service agencies, continuing our commitment to provide peace of mind to these professionals while they can concentrate on what they love; helping others.
We are proud to have a strong board of directors with expertise in mental health practice, academia, law, and business in both non-profit and for-profit settings. (Click here to learn more about our leadership.)
At Assurance4You the staff knows the importance of commitment and creativity. Our team is always improving their knowledge and expertise, to bring quality products to our clients. (Click here to meet our staff.)