We Need You ...We are appointing top producers nationwide!
Become a Distributor
If you provide services or products to behavioral and allied health professionals you might be the type of person we need. Contact us today!
Your career is a rewarding one, but helping others can put you at risk to be sued by someone dissatisfied with an outcome.
If a client or visitor is injured at your office, you could be sued and your practice could be at risk – even if you did nothing wrong.
You can be held responsible when confidential client data is copied, transmitted, viewed, or stolen by an unauthorized person.
Partner with Assurance4You
We are appointing producers nationwide. We want to work with agents who have experience serving the behavioral and allied health market (or even those who want to enter the market). To help you decide if we might be a good fit, a few questions …
- Do you have a Property and Casualty insurance license?
- Would you like to expand your book of business to behavioral and allied health occupations?
- Would you like to make great commissions?
- Do you have experience selling liability insurance?
- If you don’t have the experience, would you like to gain experience?
Intrigued? If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d like to talk. Please use our contact form to express your interest and we will set up a time we can discuss.
We Make it Easy
One of our main strengths is making it easy, not only for you (the agent) but for your clients as well. We understand your clients and prospects are simply looking for:
- Flexibility and ease in coverage – adding endorsements for specific tasks, more coverage if needed, and additional insureds – we have all that!
- Specific add-ons – home-care coverage, concierge, or out-of-the-office coverage – we have that!
- An “easy-to-read” policy, and a rapid buying and binding process the same day – we have that!
- Immediate expert legal defense trained about “their profession” and a helpline available to answer their questions (Most common questions are Negligence, Dissatisfaction of Care, Licensing Board Inquiries, Deposition, and Records/Subpoenas).
A4U provides liability insurance to 76 occupations, see our list of the occupations we serve by clicking here. These professionals need to have liability insurance in order to practice. Working together, we give the agent access to our affordable liability products with comprehensive coverage and our great service!
You’ll Have Access to…
Quote & Buy Online
Through our website you can quote and buy online. And, if you need assistance our licensed agents and representatives are just a phone call away for help.
Education & Incentives
You’ll have access to a training portal where you can learn more on liability insurance. Plus, you can participate in achievable and attractive incentive programs.
Agents or Insureds may pay online via credit card, ACH payment, or have the option to finance premium, which comes in pretty handy for businesses and individual professionals with higher rates. As an agent, you receive full commissions in days.
Nationwide Reach & Comprehensive Risk Management Support
Our products can be sold in all 50 states and Insureds have access to a risk management helpline.
Need to Know More?
We have more than 40 years of experience serving the business to the consumer market. Also, Assurance4You is part of the Preferra Insurance Company RRG, formerly NASW Risk Retention Group, a reliable and solid insurance company rated A – Excellent by AM Best and reinsured by SwissRe.
We certainly feel Assurance4You is the best option for Behavioral and Allied Health Professionals and Businesses when it comes to liability insurance. If you’re interested contact us today to set up a demo and get the details to become part of our team!